*The workshop will be delivered at SavvyAuthors.com*
March 1 – March 15th, 2021
Presented by Deborah Bailey
Fears and Desires
Your characters deepest fears and desires will drive them to take specific actions. What do they really want? What are they desperate to avoid? Even if the reader doesn’t agree, they will understand the character’s motivations. How to make sure the motivations line up with the story you want to tell.
1. Who is your character and what do they really want?
2. What is the character’s backstory? Why are they the way they are?
3. Antagonists – why are they in conflict with the hero/heroine?
4. Protagonists – what makes them different than the antagonist?
5. What is your character willing to do o achieve their goals?
To register and for more information: