*The workshop will be delivered at SavvyAuthors.com*
Jan 4th – Jan 17th, 2020
Presented by Deborah Bailey
Second Chance Romances
Second chance romance is a popular trope that covers a lot of situations. A chance to make up after a split. A second chance at love for “older” heroines. Another chance for love after heartbreak or trauma. Second chances come in many forms and readers love to experience them. Learn how to build your character’s backstory and make their second chance extra satisfying for your readers.
1. What kind of second chance story are you telling? (Types of second chances)
2. What are the risks and what will your character gain?
3. Conflicts – what will they have to do to overcome the obstacles?
4. Backstory – why is your character in this situation and what do they really want?
5. Make the reader care – how they can become invested in your character’s journey
To register and for more information: